Mission 2 - 2 & 3 Ditch over channel on climb-out

I just bought and started the campaign, and so far the immersion and setting is great.  Mission 1 was fine, but on mission 2 my numbers 2 and 3 both bailed on the climb-out, presumably for fuel, but four was fine so I don't know.

I then got hit twice by flak before we saw any enemy and ditched in the channel, but hey ho!

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti

Thanks for the report. No idea what caused this, never happened to me. Perhaps they collided somehow?

As for the flak, it's bugged at the moment. With the new DM it's way too deadly. See this thread:

Are you on the latest open beta? I adapted my missions reducing the flak, but ultimately ED will have to fix it to work 100% as intended.

I'm up to mission 4 now and it was a random thing, thanks for checking it out though.  DCA AI continues to surprise me - this morning I had two AI P-51s decide to ditch tanks and drop flaps after take-off, and then fly inverted at about 120 mph in the wrong direction!

2 hours ago, Teeps said:

I'm up to mission 4 now and it was a random thing, thanks for checking it out though.  DCA AI continues to surprise me - this morning I had two AI P-51s decide to ditch tanks and drop flaps after take-off, and then fly inverted at about 120 mph in the wrong direction!

Holy mackerel...

Try to record tracks of these and report it in the 2.5 AI section. Especially since the new DM AI got a few new glitches added to its regular ones.

I think I've got a track where it happens with a German plane, only here his engine was dead too! The only thing is the track is an hour long, is that still going to be useful to anyone?