F-16 Training missions missing?

Hi everyone,

I've just bought the F-16C, and I learn best from the in-game interactive training missions, but for some reason the missions that I have are only 2 to 6 and 11 to 19.  What about all the missions Wags has on his Youtube channel? is there anywhere to download those? Is this normal or is there something wrong with my install?  I can't find any other interactive training missions anywhere else so in the mean time I'm using Wags' online Youtube tutorials.

Cheers 🙂

That's all there is at the moment.  More will come as resources are diverted back to the Viper.

IMO, the quality of some of these - particularly the more recent ones -  is not up to the usual ED standard, but still, a very valuable DCS resource.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

As a day one viper buyer, i can tell you that resource allocation to the viper is borderlining on a hobby level, thats my oppinion.
No doubt that eventually, in due time, at some point in time, in the future, the viper will be a superb module, they just released it a year to early, luckily it seems that they learned that and are putting those lessons to good use for future releases.
That aside, i can only highly recommend youtube, yes i know that you said that you learn best from in-game, but dont expect anything from ED or partners until you literally have it.
Words are words and words have no value, words have no obligations.

You are doing yourself a great favor by teaching yourself to learn from those very good youtube videos.
I can highly recommend Redkite, growling sidewinder, jabbers, they do a great job of teaching and you can trust them.
That is those that i can remember on top of my head, there are many more but i cant remember them all.
I do NOT recommend Grim Reapers, they may perform many interesting tests, but they are often wrong in what they teach, prioritize quantity over quality and dont listen to constructive critisism.

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

I would have to disagree about GR. I love their approach and I can easily forgive an error from time to time. 

• Like 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Thanks for the reply guys.  Somehow I agree with both of you lol.

I'm no newbie to dcs (started with Flanker 2.5 now we here) but I haven't had the time to properly play for about 10 years now. I'm actually removing mould off my HOTAS hahah.

I didn't like GR videos all together when I first came across them because of all the mistakes I could spot and all the cringe hahah. But for entertainment (which is what they're aiming for I think) they're not too bad actually. 

I used to be able to read the manuals and watch some videos then fly but now I can only give the sim a few hours on the weekend at best, so it's much more difficult to learn the proper way.

I see what you mean about the F-16, to think I was torn between the hornet and the viper and chose viper.. might see if they'll give me my money back for the hornet tbh.

Cheers for the reply guys :)