Respawning a large formation of bombers?

GR00VYJERRY

I have a multiplayer server I am working on. I am using mist and the ME scripting tools to build it. I know how to make large bomber groups but I can’t figure out how to get them to respawn together. The way my mission is set up is the bombers (just one groups since I can’t get them to respawn together) comes in and bombs an area then flies back and is deactivated when it inters a zone. The group can also be shot down. Once the group is dead or deactivated by the zone 30 minutes pass and the group respawns and repeats the circuit. I want to get a large formation of bombers coming in to bomb. Problem is since the groups have different names they don’t spawn in together if one group gets shot down but the other doesn’t. Anyway to make this work with mist?

I think, in "action" tab, you can schedule the respawn of all bomber group plus activate a flag "1" (set true) in a single trigger, with conditions : any of bomber group in zone or any of bomber group destroyed plus flage "1" false for each condition - ex : group1 destroyed + flage "1" false OR group2 destroyed + flage "1" false etc... - (so the first condition met, for exemple bomber group 1 in zone+flage"1" false, will stop any further respawn schedule action because after that the flag "1" is true so conditions can't be met).

30mn later a trigger set all the groups to respawn plus flage "1" is set to false, so the next time a condition is met to schedule respawn will launch again the process.

Edited by toutenglisse