Rear Seat multicrew issues

cloudkake

Hi guys,

Has anyone encoutered issues with the navigational equaipment from the rear seat? I've flown a few times in multicrew where only parts of the flight director seem to work in the back seat if selected from the front seat. For instance, when the front seat brings in VL mode on a chosen Tacan that works fine and is visible from the rear seat also. However, if altitude hold is selected that doesnt show in the back seat. The same problem exists when using the ILS. Glide slope will not appear for the rear seat. I've also noticed a bug where not all of the digits on the rear seat VOR/ILS radio pannel will show. DME will often not show in the rear seat where it will in the front.

If i run the same mission as single crew so i can freely switch between the front and back seat then everything works fine. It just seems to be a problem with multicrew.

In the case of wanting to use the IFR Hood (rear seat mounted), where the instructor sits in the front seat and student in the rear this becomes a real problem.

Anyone have any ideas on this? I could grab  some screenshots if that helps?

Thanks.

Edited by cloudkake

GTX 1080Ti, i7 8700@4.4Ghz, 16Gb DDR4.

• 3 weeks later...