Mission 3 - Stuck (DCS 2.5.6-stable)

Neurus

Hello and please forgive me if this has been reported or is a known issue, I couldn't find anything (though some similar posts from a few months ago).

I have Easy Comms disabled as suggested by the Campaign.

I start the mission (3), turn the battery on, and then the two radios.

I never hear the Lead (only my response a few seconds later of "loud and clear...") and then seems like the lead is talking but I don't see it... what I do see is the text saying: "report when ready to taxi via the f10 menu" or similar after a few moments (probably after the lead finishes "talking" -which remember I don't see/hear-).

I tried the mission 4-5 times (with ins alignment and all) so before wasting another 15 minutes, I decided to ask 🙂

Essentially one of the times, I heard the lead partially talking (and the "text" he was saying) and so I noticed he said "switch to Green radio 2", which I did from then on; only the 1st time I tried the mission this wasn't done, because well... I never heard him). In short, I went on and watched a YT video of someone doing the mission and I noticed their interaction was similar except they could hear the "lead" say all those things and what not.

In every instance, I did continue anyway to see if it would work, and reported when ready to taxi. No response whatsoever and the menu goes away after the 1st try.

I decided to taxi anyway and got closer to the lead and the plane was running, but sitting in the hangar... not moving at all.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Been in a similar situation.

I've tried the mission probably 30 times over 3 days. It's been incredibly inconsistent.

I've gotten it to work probably 2-3 times only for my pc to freeze or  have something life related come up.

Which wouldn't be a problem if I could get the mission to START properly.

Sometimes I hear the intro voiceovers, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I get responses when I say I'm ready to taxi, sometimes I don't. Sometimes my wingman leaves his hanger. Sometimes I don't.

I've had similar experiences with missions 1 & 2, but it wasn't nearly as bad as with mission 3.

Which has been really sad, because I've really enjoyed the quality so far, but I'm really getting soured to the campaign since it's becoming such a time sync.