Will the A-10CII get some love on next patch?

icemaker

• ED Team

Hi 

Final elements of the A-10C like the ARC-210 radio and updated TAD will come later in the year.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Any chance for Right/Left Click Consistency, Data Cartridge or additional symbology for the TGP in the future as requested in the Wishlist forum?

I would love to pay for additional functions and further developments!

Edited by Hive
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi 

Final elements of the A-10C like the ARC-210 radio and updated TAD will come later in the year.

thank you

what about all the missing HMCS symbology as well as making current symbology that we have that works for AI aircraft but not client ACFT in MP work?

it also appears the updated countermeasure stuff hasn’t been mentioned.  Is that still planned?

Edited by Snoopy
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi 

thank you

OP said, "I don't ask for new stuff like the radio but just bug fixing."

I would guess he is talking about things like, the range staple and CEP issues for certain munitions, HMCS lack of data display for player/client controlled aircraft (but for the AI it is displaye), etc etc.

I am also curious if any of the 'reported' bugs are going to be addressed anytime soon.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Ziptie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

5 hours ago, Ziptie said:

OP said, "I don't ask for new stuff like the radio but just bug fixing."

I would guess he is talking about things like, the range staple and CEP issues for certain munitions, HMCS lack of data display for player/client controlled aircraft (but for the AI it is displaye), etc etc.

I am also curious if any of the 'reported' bugs are going to be addressed anytime soon.  Thanks.

Cheers,

Ziptie

It's my point, some bugs are here since early november and no news since then!
could it be possible to have news about them?

• Like 3

The radio presets bug is a real challenge to work around in multiplayer.  Pilots think that using presets other than 2-5 “work” but above 6 the radio can be on a different freq each time you use the preset.  Yes the bug is “reported” but I agree that at least an update on these would be good pr.  Many bugs in A-10C 1 remained reported for years, so I don’t think that the community puts much faith in the tag 😔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

On 1/16/2021 at 6:04 PM, Hive said:

Any chance for Right/Left Click Consistency, Data Cartridge or additional symbology for the TGP in the future as requested in the Wishlist forum?

I would love to pay for additional functions and further developments!

This really needs to happen. It is kinda weird that in A-10 that switches are not consistent and also, they can cycle 2-pos and 3-pos switches all the way by just using left or right clicks which feels weird.

To clarify: Right click moves switch up, left click moves switch down. When on the bottom or top position, further clicks in that direction shouldn't do a thing, instead you should click other button to move in the other direction

Edited by Vakarian
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Vakarian said:

This really needs to happen. It is kinda weird that in A-10 that switches are not consistent and also, they can cycle 2-pos and 3-pos switches all the way by just using left or right clicks which feels weird.

To clarify: Right click moves switch up, left click moves switch down. When on the bottom or top position, further clicks in that direction shouldn't do a thing, instead you should click other button to move in the other direction

Most aircraft use the right-mouse button, to move switches up, right, forwards or clockwise. For 2 position switches, most can be clicked with either button and will cycle back and forth with subsequent clicks.

I've made a fairly comprehensive breakdown here, though is WIP as I find new things.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:08 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi 

thank you

I’m guessing the radio is a huge undertaking? A year is a long time!

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

• ED Team

Best to wait for the patch notes, but there should be some fixes, however I will point out the focus for the next patch is very much the hornet. 

• Thanks 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2