No Supercarrier on Open beta

Jazz_82

Hi to all,

I'm having trouble with the Supercarrier in Open Beta.
When I load any mission that interacts with the Supercarrier, even the default ones, no type of ship appears and the planes fall overboard.
With the Stable, at the moment, I have not encountered any problems.

I tried to uninstall, reinstall, update and repair ... every time I load the Supercarrier I take a nice dip in the sea.

Someone else had this problem?

Edited by Jazz_82

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi

please attach your dcs log, it should have some clues

it can be found in your saved games dcs log folder.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

A problem that I ran into when I used to run both platforms, is that everything started to update to one folder/platform. Make sure that your modules are actually installed in the Open Beta structure. I stopped running both platforms because of this. I run OB only now.

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

On 1/14/2021 at 6:21 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

please attach your dcs log, it should have some clues

it can be found in your saved games dcs log folder.

thanks

Hi BIGNEWY, thanks for your reply.

This is my log, i hope it's the right one

dcs.log

On 1/14/2021 at 6:55 PM, Hartsfield_Matt said:

Do you have any mods installed on your OB that aren't installed on stable? I've had curious issues like the one you describe in which the presence of a particular mod make ground units or naval units disappear. They'll show up in the ME but not in-game. Just a thought

Hi Hartsfield_Matt

i have the same mods, boths in Stable ad OpenBeta but i would like to try to empty the mod folder of the OB to check

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1/14/2021 at 6:58 PM, Wolf359 said:

A problem that I ran into when I used to run both platforms, is that everything started to update to one folder/platform. Make sure that your modules are actually installed in the Open Beta structure. I stopped running both platforms because of this. I run OB only now.

Hi Wolf359

I use the Skatezilla's DCS Updater Utility, this should help manage updates

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
3 hours ago, Jazz_82 said:

It seems that i have solved it.

I din't remember that in the OB i had installed the Mirage f1 and Wright Flyer mods, not present in the Stable.

Deleted the two mods, the Supercarrier is back

great to hear, thanks for letting us know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Wags locked this topic