External Slingloaded Cargo unstable - starts swinging for no reason, with no input from pilot.

Once the cargo starts swinging it will continue to swing without any sign of slowing down.

Track attached. The track ends when the cargo swings to the point that the sling/rope breaks.

Please note, this track is from the Oil Field Campaign, which I understand contains DRM so may not be playable by all.

LInk to track:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UGaDztfccVHUYc1T4SZadEzG-dW61QUf/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1
On 1/14/2021 at 3:08 PM, epolta said:

this track is from the Oil Field Campaign, which I understand contains DRM so may not be playable by all.

unfortunate.

i was thinking about getting it for next sale. -_-

:joystick:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

Yes, I believe this issue has already been reported. It actually involves the cargo weighing nothing hence the excessive swinging.

It's funny because it literally made me fail a "the memory of the hero campaign" mission. Pretty game breaking I admit.

Edited by notproplayer3

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

1 hour ago, notproplayer3 said:

Yes, I believe this issue has already been reported. It actually involves the cargo weighing nothing hence the excessive swinging.

It's funny because it literally made me fail a "the memory of the hero campaign" mission. Pretty game breaking I admit.

Gotcha, the weight issue makes sense... I experience a similar issue in the Huey, but because you can "feel" the load swinging in the Huey, you can get in sync with it and usually salvage a swinging load. Unfortunately for me, I've had to suspend my Mi-8 campaigns until this issue is resolved 😞

• Like 1