Something weird is going on with slingloading in the Hip.

ZeroReady

I cannot complete mission 9 or 10, sorry not sure which. Where you have to sling a large crate to the oil platform. Every time I pick up the crate, I fly for about 2 minutes then all hell breaks loose. The crate just starts swinging wildly until the line breaks. I know how to slingload, I've done all the Huey campaigns, and the Oilfield campaign for the Hip. I can fly the Hip just fine at 90-100 knots while slingloading, perfectly smooth, I can correct for normal oscillations. This is something new. I just want to be sure it's a DCS bug and not just something on my end or pilot error. Here's my track. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hj_1nhjJqgvR_mgPNbGFyoiJgKYM-qbT/view?usp=sharing

Unfortunately, I could not transfer a load of the same mass. The problem you described was repeated.
And I cannot understand, maybe the developers have complicated the system. maybe the speed limit has been fixed.
But maybe this is just a bug

1 час назад, ZeroReady сказал:

A lot of people are saying that this happens when the load weight is 0. Could that be the case in this mission? Does the load have weight?

Yes, of course, 2700 kilograms. I checked this reason

10 часов назад, ZeroReady сказал:

OK I was able to keep the cargo steady when staying below 100 KPH. Above that it starts to sway quite a bit, then the line seems to snap around 120 or so. 

Thanks for the experiment. I need to account for this for future campaigns