Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I don’t normally use the DMT. However, I selected it on right screen, then hit sensor select switch (sss) twice (like before, and like the TPOD), and am unable to slew the DMT. Doesn’t move, tried numerous movements of sss. Can’t move it.

 

I will add a track file when I return gone in 10 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 5:50 PM, jwbflyer said:

I don’t normally use the DMT. However, I selected it on right screen, then hit sensor select switch (sss) twice (like before, and like the TPOD), and am unable to slew the DMT. Doesn’t move, tried numerous movements of sss. Can’t move it.

 

I will add a track file when I return gone in 10 days.

Tag me when you have as I have a suspicion of what is causing this for you.

 

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

 

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is, that the DMT is very buggy, without the targeting pod. once you slew the DMT, the DMT displays somewhere else on the HUD. also when you lock and uncage the AGM65, you have to slew a littlebit in orderto get a lock. I know what might cause the issue. on my thrustmaster T1600M ive unbinded the lock(Action) on my mouse slew where my throttle is., but i can still press the key binding even if it is unbinded ???

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wisky said:

to slew the DMT you have to press SSS aft and switch TV as your SOI

It was my understanding that the TPOD and DMT were similar in that one must select SSS down/in twice rapidly to have TDC slew capability??


Edited by jwbflyer
Spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 10:19 PM, jwbflyer said:

It was my understanding that the TPOD and DMT were similar in that one must select SSS down/in twice rapidly to have TDC slew capability??

 

Did you bring up the TPOD from the menu page on the right MPCD and set it to operate?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

 

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

Did you bring up the TPOD from the menu page on the right MPCD and set it to operate?

When I used the TPOD - yes, but i think I was cutting out the TPOD for weight in a FARP spawn and takeoff.

 

I will be back home and try this again Monday and try to add a track file.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just repeated the issue. My TDC slew function for DMT works a bit more in horizontal, rather than vertical axis. Seems ..”grabby” like it will move and stop and wont move. I will try to reassign the control to the non-axis function “forward, aft, left, right”. I’ll add a track file later today if the problem persists after changes in assignment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...