Ammo storage cooks off after being bombed

There are specific buildings that have been this way for a very long time. Back when the there was only 1 map, there were buildings that did this. The square warehouse with 2 small squares on the roof is the one that comes to mind.

• Like 1

As Paganus said, this has been around for quite some time.  What would make it even better is if you actually saw fire and smoke (like the smoke static objects) when you destroy them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is present on every map, if you find an airfield in the mission editor you'll see buildings which an icon over them; for ammunition dumps/depots you'll see a square, with what looks like a reticule inside (or what a bomb would look like from the front); if you destroy these structures, they'll cook off and keep exploding, putting craters everywhere, and firing flares up into the air as well as smoke.

I'm pretty sure the ammunition depot, and warehouse under static objects -> warehouses do the same thing, and have the same icon; the one that differs is the FARP Ammo Storage (though they all have the same icon).

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD