viocom config window not showing

When voice Attack has initialized, pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C for config does not bring up viocom config window to my desktop. A blank view of it can be seen in my task bar. This has happened a number of times and the only I can fix it is by re-installing but this does not last, after a few loads it fails to show again.

Appreciate any Help

When voice Attack has initialized, pressing LCtrl+LAlt+C for config does not bring up viocom config window to my desktop. A blank view of it can be seen in my task bar. This has happened a number of times and the only I can fix it is by re-installing but this does not last, after a few loads it fails to show again.
Appreciate any Help
Do you have any kind of multi-monitor setup?

Are you running VA as an administrator?

Do you run any AV software?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

Your symptoms sound similar to issues others have had. The attached post is how someone else resolved it so don't know if this will help you (I know you have reinstalled)

https://forums.eagle.ru/index.php?/topic/168657-VAICOM-PRO-plugin-for-VoiceAttack#entry4538192

Are you running any Vaicom extensions?

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S