Mission 2 and on - Using the Radio in this campaign. Please assist with noob

Alright so this is what the mission says to tune into 

Frequencies:
AOC: Col.  (Overlord): 253.3 UHF
Dodge 1 (Your flight, 2 A10s): 35.5 FM
Prowler 1 (US convoy): 144.3 AM
Guard Channel: 121.5 AM

and this is what i did , in the picture does this look correct. I never got the Prowler guy to call me on the radio. This shouldnt be so confusing but it would be nice to hear them to know im doing it correctly.  Im new to the A-10 so i dont know or trust what im doing yet so any help would be nice

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.01.11 - 22.50.12.44.png

14 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Hey, did you hear the briefing before the takeoff and discussion on the way? And did you follow  the flight plan passing through all the waypoints, sir?

Does the A-10C ii work in this? I know I saw a post that some AI wasnt spawning correctly a few months ago. Wasnt sure if that was the issue still

If TS don't mind I post my 5 cent here )

Also just started the Enemy within and a question arise: who not use radio preset channels? Why have to set frequencies manually?

i7-6700k (4.7 GHz) // RAM 32 Gb // GTX 1070 // // Windows 10 64-bit LTSB;

VKB Gunfighter Mk2 Pro + VKB MCG Pro // BRD-F1(v.2) // Oculus Rift cv1 // BRD-N(v. №4) // VKB King Cobra MkII Fat // VKB King Cobra MkIII Fat // Saitek X55 // Saitek throttle Quadrant // Microsoft FFB 2 // Saitek X45 // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog // VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals // VKB RDRXXI-L // TrackIR 5

13 часов назад, baltic_dragon сказал:

Because there is no option in the ME for me to set the preset like for other aircraft - which means you can do it, but you need to preset the presets manually at the mission start. 

ah, ok.

i7-6700k (4.7 GHz) // RAM 32 Gb // GTX 1070 // // Windows 10 64-bit LTSB;

VKB Gunfighter Mk2 Pro + VKB MCG Pro // BRD-F1(v.2) // Oculus Rift cv1 // BRD-N(v. №4) // VKB King Cobra MkII Fat // VKB King Cobra MkIII Fat // Saitek X55 // Saitek throttle Quadrant // Microsoft FFB 2 // Saitek X45 // Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog // VKB MK20-3 Pro Pedals // VKB RDRXXI-L // TrackIR 5