[AS INTENDED] Problem to ehsd map

Xilon_x

Map color is correct after alignment and can be changed by highlighting MAPM and cycling using the COLOR OSB. The holes are incomplete portions of the map and present with other modules with the topographic map from ED. Marking AS INTENDED and moving to RESOLVED

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [AS INTENDED] Problem to ehsd map
  • 5 months later...

I don't know if I should make a new thread but I saw a similar bug recently. I thought that the map was incomplete - I know how it works in the other modules like A-10C, but sometimes there would be a stutter and the "incomplete" parts would be filled with a proper map. So the map is definitely there. Also, the grey areas wouldn't really make sense because of their big size and position over big cities and overall well-plotted areas. I think we need a review of the EHSD behavior.

Exactly the steps to reproduce this: 1. Fly around Tuapse (that's where I flew), 2. Select a scale to get the grey areas as well as the proper map on the screen (better to check it in the smallest scale possible where the greyed-out areas are still visible) 3. Observe the stutters

Visible especially in the end: stutters.trk

Edited by Mivina