Wrong WPdsg Data to jsaw at serpents head 2 mission: at arm length

Hello,

when i try to designate the new created WP-Data to the last AGM 154-C wrong coordinates from a earlier wpdsg are seen at the msn display of the jsaw bomb. The coordinates of the new established wp are correct. undesignation of the earlier WPs was done.
Anybody can help me plz?

Greetings

Tom

Hi Tomtom

Firstly, just to check, are you entering the coordinates for the new way point for the last target position in the correct format.  See note in the mission brief under TIPS

"When entering 'Precision Coordinates' ensure they have been selected on the HSI / Data page. Button along bottom row. You will also need to select the correct entry format. This will be Degrees / Minutes / Seconds / Decimal Seconds. 00/00/00.00 The format can be selected on the HSI / Data /A/C page LATLN button which is bottom right."

Let me know if this does not help you

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

No problem, enjoy. 

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.