Jester Tourettes

Wavehopper

Not sure if this is a module issue, an engine issue, or a latency issue but during MP I've found Jester goes into full tourettes mode when air refuelling.

He seems to spam every conceivable dialogue option constantly and will continue long after succesfully connecting to the drogue.  It makes air refuelling with him a complete nightmare unless you mute him entirely.

Would it even be possible to add an option to keep the star wars quotes and snarky comments to a minimum during refuelling with a tickbox or something?

I found it a very useful feature to improve my refueling technique. The sooner I make contact the sooner he shuts up!

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

AAR

WINGS:Bomb Mode

Probe: OUT

Exterior Lights ON

Jester: OFF 8,2

Popups: TTI

Off   F10 F2 F6 F2

On   F10 F2 F6 F1

I have mapped my Jester Wheel to the Keyboard Numbers.  Also Mapped the ` to the Jester callup.  Example I can quickly type   ' ' 8 2   to silence Jester.

Edited by Trol
  • Like 1