Air Refueling

joojoo

No flight controls in the RIO seat at all.

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Nope.  Also if you are on multi player it appears that Jester has turned off his oxygen and starts to go bonkers when you approach the basket.  Brings meaning to the phrase "back seat driver."

Edited by Trol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trol said:

Nope.  Also if you are on multi player it appears that Jester has turned off his oxygen and starts to go bonkers when you approach the basket.  Brings meaning to the phrase "back seat driver."

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one. My refuelling checklist includes setting Jester to STFU. Otherwise its like a tommy gun of star wars jokes.

Edited by Sideburns
Tidying up English
  • Like 2

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄