All my campaign data lost. all say inactive. I looked in Logbook.lua and its all there but DCS cant see it

Rooster7755

Hi. Is your logbook stored in the right place?

It should be here if you're using stable version:  C:\Users\your-name\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\logbook.lua (or DCS.openbeta\MissionEditor\logbook.lua if you're using OB).

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 1 year later...

Indeed. This situation is very strange and must be annoying. I have never encountered anything like this before. But I have an approximate idea of what it could be. Your logbook has to be in the right place. It shouldn't be anywhere else than its main location. So it's worth checking this first of all. I also recommend backing up important files. It applies not only to this program but also to other programs. It is easier to make a copy of a file than to restore it later. Although, if you have a serious problem with data loss, I would advise you to contact https://www.salvagedata.com/. This service is effective in solving such problems. They can help with data recovery on different operating systems. Good luck to you!

Edited by luisawood