[.TRK FILE REQ.] Hud symbology offset to side

On 1/10/2021 at 10:23 AM, jwbflyer said:

For some reason (don’t know the trigger yet), during weapons employment, the hud symbology including the pitch ladder, will move to the side of the hud (off center). 

Do you have any wind on the mission? Are you perhaps inputting rudder movement because you do not have a deadzone set?

Please provide a short .trk file of the event occurring.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [.TRK FILE REQ.] Hud symbology offset to side
On 1/13/2021 at 8:27 AM, RAZBAM_ELMO said:

Do you have any wind on the mission? Are you perhaps inputting rudder movement because you do not have a deadzone set?

Please provide a short .trk file of the event occurring.

I've seen this too.  I wanted to troubleshoot it more before bug reporting, but yesterday I noticed the HUD off to one side and upon checking trim noticed: - with the A/P engaged the aircraft is a full ball width to the left out of trim with the corresponding HUD symbology.  Rudder trimming appears disabled (may be accurate) when the A/P is operational, but the problem may be A/P and rudder / trim related.

Thanks for posting the video. When it happened to me, I had selected something and the entire pitch ladder moved to the side and stayed there. If it where supposed to do this for JDAMs, then it would have been an easy post from RAZBAM. I am still out of town. I will be home in 3 days and will replicate and add a track file.