[FIXED] SD-10 Can't Track Jamming Target at all ! Multiplayer Only

Old Sauveur

Dear Devs, @L0op8ack

The SD-10 is currently unable to track any Jamming Targets. The moment the missile is pitbull, missile goes dumb

To reproduce just keep jamming ON. The missile will not track regardless of the firing solution. In TWS, STT and maddog.

Please find attached tracks and Tacviews

Thank you

Best Regards,

TAW_Savior

[TARGET POV] SD-10 can't track jamming targets .trk [SHOOTER POV] SD-10 can't track jamming targets .txt.acmi [SHOOTER POV] SD-10 can't track jamming targets .trk

• Old Sauveur changed the title to [BUG]SD-10 Can't Track Jamming Target at all ! Multiplayer Only
2 minutes ago, Old Sauveur said:

@uboats no This inside 15 and all the shots even below 8 nm aren't tracking. Completely inside bleedthrough

will check

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] SD-10 Can't Track Jamming Target at all ! Multiplayer Only

we just found the issue:

Normally, if the radar burns through the jam, launching missile should not use HOJ mode but normal one. After burn through, the distance can be measured, then pilot can launch with loft (that's also how we implemented it)

However, in ED's amraam scheme, if the target is jamming, the missile has to use HOJ mode no matter the radar burns through or not.

otherwise, the missile will not track the target.

We've reported this issue to ED.

Also, we've made a walk around solution for this.

But we still hope there will be an official enhancement and solution from ED.

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] SD-10 Can't Track Jamming Target at all ! Multiplayer Only