Free Week aircraft not deleted by Module Manager

Soulres

All of the Free aircraft I tried are still in my World/Mods/Aircraft even though I deleted them through the Manager a week ago, We're talking like 40 gigs here without any maps...Just a headsup.
Hmmm... One should just have to delete them. Maybe you need to disable as well, even though it makes no sense.
What I did was disable one module, then cancel restart, and disable the rest. then restart, exit, and delete the specific modules through Skatezilla's app.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Hmmm... One should just have to delete them. Maybe you need to disable as well, even though it makes no sense.
What I did was disable one module, then cancel restart, and disable the rest. then restart, exit, and delete the specific modules through Skatezilla's app.
Hope this helps.

I disabled them in the menue manager, it restarted and it was gone. However all the files are still there. I just got rid of 60 gigs now of aircraft I dont own.Pretty sure this isn't how it was intended to work.

Edited by Soulres

3 minutes ago, Soulres said:

I disabled them in the menue manager, it restarted and it was gone. However all the files are still there. I just got rid of 60 gigs now of aircraft I dont own.Pretty sure this isn't how it was intended to work.

Run cleanup and reapir from your start menu.

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

Did you just disable them with the slider, or or delete them as well with the trashcan icon?
I highly recommend Skatezilla's app like I wrote. Then you can install/uninstall modules outside the game.
If you have disabled, remember to enable again if you purchase something.
Cheers!