Correct voice accents.

I would like to see relevant voice accents for the units of certain countries. For example, the Mirage 2000c seems a bit odd with the pilot speaking American English. English with a French accent would be perfect for the module. Flying the spitfire or the harrier for the uk seems a little strange with an American English accent. I’m sure it’s a bit of an undertaking but if the atc is being revamped I would love to see this implemented. Currently the Russian aircraft have Russian comms which is great and appropriate, as well as American aircraft. 
this is a wish list so you can but ask. 

• Like 1

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

+1 personally the more voices the better, including different accents (it will reduce the attack of the clones vibe whereby every single ATC voice is the same, as with pilots, crew chiefs, JTACs, AWACS etc) of course so long as storage space permits. 

I also wonder about a selectable pilot voice? With different accents and also genders (like that other sim).

Edited by Northstar98
  • Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, F-16CM, AJS-37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, P-47D, P-51D, FC3, MiG-15bis, Yak-52, CA, C-101, Hawk

Terrains I own: Syria, The Channel, SoH

System (RIP my old PC): Dell XPS 15 9570 w/ Intel i7-8750H, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti Max-Q, 16GB DDR4, 500GB Samsung PM871 SSD (upgraded with 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD)

VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro

Dreams: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/mBG4dD

This is why I suggested implementing actual Text to Speech engine.  The current digitized voices are actually sound files from Microsoft Zira which is probably is the worst one.  Text to Speech engine thesedays have gotten very natural with various accents.  You can try them on your Windows Text to Speech setting.  You need to download different accents however.

Edited by Taz1004
  • Like 2