first time AZ/EL selection on A/A master mode

Spectre1-1

this bug is a rather easy one to prove,
if you go A/A mode and try to use the HOTAS command of SCS into left DDI the AZ/EL page will not be brought up
it requires you to go to the TAC menu and wait for the AZ/EL option to appear instead of bringing it up regardless of the OSB option being displayed in A/A master mode

You can only switch to AZ/EL page using the HOTAS command from a DDI page that will not accept priority when in A/A mode.

For example, in A/A, if your left DDI is on the HUD page, then SCS left will switch to AZ/EL, but if it is on SA, for example, then it won't.

• Thanks 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I honestly don't know what you mean.

Load a mission, e.g. Free Flight Caucasus, the left DDI is on Stores, press A/A, then SCS left takes you to AZ/EL. Does that not work for you?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Yes, that works out that way, go A/A, stores page on the left DDI, SCS left will take U to AZEL. if I select again the store page (via ddi buttons) and go SCS left again, it stays on stores not going to AZEL anymore.  I guess it's because I reselected a priority page like stores or FLIR... If  I select HUD or FUEL or MIDS or whatever other less essential page for A/A while in A/A, SCS left brings me back to AZEL indeed but not if it's stores page.

So on first selection of A/A with stores on left DDI, it does the switch but if I manually selected stores beforehand, it will not transfer to AZEL with SCS left.

I see the logic but still needs time to fully assimilate it lol

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

There is something weird going on.  I mean, yes if you do a SCS left a second time on the stores page it doesn't change to AZ/EL, yet if you click the menu button (or go back into stores) then it does work.

If you get that logic, then please explain.

I think what may be going on here is that the Stores page has other SCS actions tied to it in various master modes. We don't seem to have those yet, but the Stores page also doesn't behave like any other page that can't except Priority. 

21 hours ago, imacken said:

There is something weird going on.  I mean, yes if you do a SCS left a second time on the stores page it doesn't change to AZ/EL, yet if you click the menu button (or go back into stores) then it does work.

If you get that logic, then please explain.

Yep, I could reproduce this by exiting and entering a/a mode a second time.

PS: please include a track next time (to OP)