F-18 profile

Hey everyone,  I wondering if anyone has an f-18 profile that I could use for starters?  In BMS there everywhere, but I can't find one.  Looking for something basic where I can start.  I'm 65 and disabled so I could really use some help.  I have a thrustmaster w/both handles.  I would really use the Help.  This would  be much appreciated.  

Thank You, Titanium

Edited by Titanium55

Hello,  thrustvector;  and  rysullivan  Thank You those locations for the profiles, their goods to start.  I really appreciate it.  You know i've been in DCS since 2016.  But each time I would get frustrated and go back to BMS.  This time I'm not going to stop.

Thanks again.  Titanium

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:53 AM, Titanium55 said:

Hello,  thrustvector;  and  rysullivan  Thank You those locations for the profiles, their goods to start.  I really appreciate it.  You know i've been in DCS since 2016.  But each time I would get frustrated and go back to BMS.  This time I'm not going to stop.

Thanks again.  Titanium

Hi @Titanium55. 
I have to ask you a thing, especially since you're my age and probably not will send me packing with the advice: "Google it!" 😉

I'm using Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog together Thrustmaster 's rudder control, and I have been flying the F/A-18C Hornet like crazy since I bought it this Monday. Great fun! 
If it wasn't for the never ending disappointment that the configuration of the HOTAS  (the rudder isn't hard to reset) and keyboard vanishes time after time. Despite the profiles (I have created different ones) still are safe in my "Saved Games" folder. 
Also -  I'm not done yet - if I change the mapping for e.g. "View Cockpit" and "View", it won't work at all. Or maybe randomly, or the wrong direction (I'm not kidding) I can hit the numeric pad on my keyboard with a hammer - nah, I haven't yet - but the "pilot's head" is glued to its shoulders. 
The thing is that this is not an issue when I fly A-10C Tank Killer, AJS37 Viggen, or the A-10C II. Only in the F/A-18C Hornet. 

Last but not least, I am very used to both computers, gaming, hardware, software and I also have a huge amount of patience. However this cluster f'up makes me wanna yell. 

Best wishes and drop me a message if ya want to fly a raid with me. I desperately need a coach. (I'm pretty fresh in DCS). 

Cheers! 

• 3 weeks later...

Glad but sorry to see someone in same age bracket getting the ole Google it Salute.  I'm Looking for someone to fly F18 and  maybe learn another aircraft with.  I find I don't learn as fast as I use to but I still try to enjoy DCS.  

Thrustmaster A10 Warthog

Thrustmaster Rudder

Naturalpoint TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro

ACPI x64 PC

Corsair K70 RGB LUX

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Intel i7-8700K@3.70GHz

GeFORCE GTX 1080 Ti

16GB DDR4 Corsair 3000 C15