HUD Cut Off Screen

dresoccer4

Hey there. So I just got the new A-10C II after having played the original A-10C for several years.

However first thing I noticed was I can't see all the information on the HUD! Is there a way to make the HUD just slightly smaller so it all fits on the screen? I don't play in VR so I have no way of moving around in combat. I don't believe the previous A-10 version had this issue?

Thanks!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

3 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

Hey there. So I just got the new A-10C II after having played the original A-10C for several years.

However first thing I noticed was I can't see all the information on the HUD! Is there a way to make the HUD just slightly smaller so it all fits on the screen?

Not AFAIK.

3 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

I don't believe the previous A-10 version had this issue?

The default eye position has changed over the years and the new "improved" 2.5.6 cockpit has resized the repositioned the HUD text, not always for the better.

It may help to reposition your pilots head and save a different default "snap view"

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080