Ok, I dont know if there are many people playing this game but it does not look good!

I have been getting minimal responses to my posts. I currently have the P47D Thunderbolt and the P51-D Mustang both bought out of Steam. These planes can not fly each scenario I pick the plane starts to shake and become unrecoverable. I am an old school pilot and know how to baby these planes! Is there a problem with this game? or is it on it's last legs? I do not want to invest more money if it is the later. Thank you for your response.

At the end of the mission you will see a debriefing screen with several options on the bottom. One of them is called "save track" or something like it. It will create a file which is a replay of your flight. The smaller the mission (fewer units, fewer scripts) and the shorter the replay, the smaller the file is. If you can create a small "track (.trk)" of the problem and upload it to the forum, it would greatly help users to try diagnosing what your problem is.

I would also suggest viewing the track with the "replay" feature on the home screen just to make sure it's working correctly, and showing what you would like us to see.

• Like 3

Hello, I am new to the game as well. So I am probably way off base. But if your starting the mission flying all ready, check under "Misc." settings under the options tab. Make sure "Synchronize cockpit Controls with Hotas Controls at Mission Start" is unchecked. Might be part of your problem. With it unchecked just move one of your controls back and forth when the mission starts so your controls catch up with the plane. I had a similar problem when starting a mission in flight and this solved it.

Edited by Concentric Arc

Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte X570 Master MB, Gigabyte RTX2080S, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz, Corsair MP600 2TB M.2, Corsair MP510 1Tb M.2, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case.

Ah! Hello all, thank you so much for your replies, I am glad to see there is still activity here. I will be putting a lot of time and money into This in particular flight simulator. randomTOTEN Thank you for that information I will be sure to do that on my next flight. And thank you PhoenixRising I am clearing my entire mapping before I start a new plane but sometimes when you select Clear all it only does it if your cursor is in the first block of the device selected. I found when I did Clear all in the past it left behind bindings. Oh well live and learn. I am happy to be apart of this group and thank you once again for your replies. And good luck and welcome Concentric Arc I hope you find what you need 🙂

• Thanks 2

Just one more thing I noticed. Sometimes the default key bindings will load up a throttle axis as a flight control. Like say pitch or roll. If your using a hotas setup with 2 throttles on it.

Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte X570 Master MB, Gigabyte RTX2080S, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz, Corsair MP600 2TB M.2, Corsair MP510 1Tb M.2, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case.

Each plane has a "Show Controls Indicator" in it's bindings, if i'm correct it's R-CTRL+ENTER.

If your airplane acts weird, just bring it up and check if the inputs are OK. If not it's time to check for a double binding.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!