Roadmap 2021 OH-58 Kiowa Project?

ThorBrasil

I would like to know if we will have a roadmap about the OH-58 Kiowa project? You do not need to give dates because I know that dates are complicated to advertise. Thanks!

• Like 3

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

• 4 weeks later...

Casmo did an interview with Sven from Polychop back on 12/20/2020 (Here). If you don't want the full 30min video the basic rundown was that yes, they delayed from their anticipated Dec (ish) 2020 hope for release, but they had some delays that couldn't be avoided. He then went on to say that the flight model is about 95% complete, and they are still working on other things for it (keeping it very hush hush). He said they won't estimate a completion date yet, but after they do finish it still needs to go to Bell for QA (to make sure they approve of it). Once it's there that process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, it really depends on Bell. Once approved by Bell that's when Sven said they could run a final check and plan out release with ED. I would imagine that process would go very fast and by that point we should have word on a solid release date (which I would surmise would probably be about 1-2 weeks). I wouldn't anticipate any sort of progress report with any release date information until after it's done with Bell QA. They most likely won't announce anything like that until after the QA- which I would hope would come in the form of Polychop saying "The OH-58 has passed Bell QA, we anticipate a release within X timeframe."

• Like 5