Repair and control bug

JG13Wulf

Hi,

Yesterday I did a repair after getting damage in a fight.

After I land the plane, I open the cockpit (canopy and door), and I start the repair.

After the repair ended correctly, impossible to close either the door or the canopy.

I tried to click, tu use keyboard and joystick control. Nothing worked.

So I took a new plane. In this new plane, all worked normally.

I've had this before but it was a while ago now, I always took it as it's a bug.

The trick is to open the canopy but NOT the cockpit side entry door when doing a repair. If you do the door sticks in the open position following the repair, and consequently you can't then close the canopy with the door open.

There was a work around I found, if you use trackir or VR lean out the cockpit and find the click area on the door (I can't remember where exactly this is now) and left click it and it used to close. However not sure if this works now as, like I said it's been a while since I tried this. 

I'm not sure if this was ever reported, but it has been present for a while now... 

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.