Hey all,

I am having a problem with the IR Mavericks. Maybe you guys can help. 

Once I shot all my loaded IR MAVs and I went to rearm, my IR Mavericks will not cool down ("get ready") again the same time.  
So after I take off again, the first maverick (which is selected by default) will cool down for 3 mins and once I shot this particular Maverick (the one that is ready first) the now following Maverick 
again needs 3 minutes until i can use it. Am I missing something? I am doing the same procedure as before but I can not get them ready. All Mavericks will also not leave the STBY-Status, too 
(the ready to use Maverick is too shown as STBY). Unfortunately doing a selected BIT-test in STORES will not change anything (Weapons are on DEGR). 
A whole shutoff and restart hasn't changed anything. 

This problem seems to have been there before back in 2019, but the workaround (switching to an other Page as STORES) doesn't work for me either 
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/199099-fixed-internally-re-arming-agm-65f-no-go/?tab=comments&fbclid=IwAR0kKQkeVnsWqhL_NCwyumYpi6OaF1NHbWeh2PRvIFfBPm_bpY4StLQTHYM#comment-3807492

I am quite new to DCS so there is a chance that I missed something but nobody was able to help me with this, yet.  
I tried this in BETA and in Stable but couln't make out a difference (both Ver 2.5.6.59625) 

Any ideas? 

Thanks

hi

please include a short track replay showing the issue, you can save a track when you exit the mission during the debrief window. Please make the track as short as possible to show the issue. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I can testify this.  after shoot all your first 4 ir mavs and rearm, in order to get this second loadout cooled you have to cycle(stores page button) all your mavs, or just the first will cool down. And the countdown doesn't appear

We have a related issue internally that is resolved. So hopefully the next patch will help.

But please if you have a track replay attach it so we can confirm.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA MSI RTX 2080Ti VENTUS GP, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 32GB DDR @3000, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

thanks, it maybe related with another maverick rearm issue that we have fixed internally and ready for the next patch.