VR Optician Reverb G2 lenses

I just got my new lenses for my G2 today.  I had them for the previous Reverb and Rift S as well.

Has anyone else gotten the G2 lenses from VR Optician yet?  I ordered the day they opened up sales, so I'm not sure how many others may have them (European players probably do, I'm in Canada and the shipping over Xmas took a while).  Anyhow, question is does anyone else find that the G2 lenses are much, much clearer/better than the previous ones?  I had 2 sets from this company, and a few from others, and found VR Optician to build great lenses/products, but these ones just seem much, much more superior to the last ones.  Anyone know if they changed their process or whatever?  

Highly recommend this inserts from Vr Optician, these ones are fantastic for me.

Systems

Primay DCS System : i9 10900k/Zotac 3090/970Pro SSD/Asus PG27uq 4k@144hz/AlienWare 34" 2k@120hz. Gaming Laptop MSI GT76 Titan DT.

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

My kids bought me a set for Christmas for my G2.  They came in a little over a week ago (I'm in the US).  They are fantastic--my first such pair but can't imagine they could be any better and my eyes are very bad.

I have VR opticians for my G2, but more importantly I had both widmovr amd Vr Opticians for mod G1, the clarity was about the same, but, the difference was in comfort, the widmovr were significantly less comfortable hey were  a bit bigger and that led to rubbing ...

the quality of the vr optician product is still high , excellent quality as it was with my g1, so if you are happy with their build quality you will remain happy with them.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.1 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 3090 XC3, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb G2 @ 2836 x 2768
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView

VR Stuff:   My Settings for 3090 and G2  My Settings for 1080ti  Shaders MOD for VR  My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & stable, Patch Status

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Is there any effect on the FOV? I'm asking because I believe the FOV with glasses on is slightly larger than without glasses for me (they are relatively weak, -2.25, -1.5).

Not that I have noticed

• Thanks 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-9700K @ 5.1 GHz, 32Gb RAM, EVGA 3090 XC3, Dell S2716DG, Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswinds V2, HP Reverb G2 @ 2836 x 2768
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64, VoiceAttack & VIACOM PRO, TacView

VR Stuff:   My Settings for 3090 and G2  My Settings for 1080ti  Shaders MOD for VR  My variant of Kegetys mod with clear water and also IC PASS for current beta & stable, Patch Status

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg