Why almost no Persian Golf or Nevad Map Missions / Campaigns?

Matthew Flies

I am wondering why almost every campaign or many missions are settled on the Blacksea Map and only a very few play in Nevada or the Persian Golf? Since Syria came out, there are also a bunch of missions. But why not in the desert? Doesnt that fit to the Huey?

Unfortunely, I am not able to create own missions. But I love to play entertraining missions or campaigns and to be honest, I got bored of Blacksea Map.

So if there are any missions maker out there: I would love to play with the Huey in the desert. Why not beeing a Cop in Las Vegas and Deploying SWAT Teams or follow a hijacked car? Why no actions in the Iran Mountains in finding some Rebel-Camps? There are many opportunities in my opinion...

Search the user files section, there are a few Nevada missions, like this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303824/

you should really consider learning to use the mission editor, it takes a bit of time but afterwards you will be able to modify other missions to your taste, for example convert an Mi-8 mission to the Huey.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB