LAlt+LShift+H doesn't work in any module

Hello! I know it sounds weird but... it looks like LAlt+LShift+H does nothing in any module, despite being assignable from the options.

What I mean is that I can assign LAlt+LShift+H to any control in any module, as any other binding, but then pressing those buttons does nothing when in cockpit.

Is there a reason for this? Is this somehow a reserved binding not documented?

Are you on Beta or Stable?  The latest Beta (not sure if it's in the latest Stable or not) should show any conflicted bindings, but if you're on an older version check the UI layer and any of the add-on GPS layers (even if you don't own them) and one other (User layer maybe?) and make sure it's not bound there.  Until recently even if it was bound on one of these layers it would let you bind it to an aircraft BUT then it would have no action in the aircraft when pressed.  That would be the 1st thing I'd look at.

Are you on Beta or Stable?  The latest Beta (not sure if it's in the latest Stable or not) should show any conflicted bindings, but if you're on an older version check the UI layer and any of the add-on GPS layers (even if you don't own them) and one other (User layer maybe?) and make sure it's not bound there.  Until recently even if it was bound on one of these layers it would let you bind it to an aircraft BUT then it would have no action in the aircraft when pressed.  That would be the 1st thing I'd look at.
Latest beta, no conflicts shown

Guys, I noticed the same thing.  I have Win 10 Pro (US English only).  I haven't tested it beyond the F-16, but what I have tested has backed up the OP.

I have also used LALT+LSHIFT combinations without trouble using keys other than H.

Edited by Home Fries

5 ore fa, Taz1004 ha scritto:

Do you have second language IME setup in Win10?  LAlt + LShift is default Windows key for changing language.

Yes, I have two languages set up, but LAlt+LShift+H seems to have no effect on it whatsoever. Anyway I removed the second language, so I only have one now (Italian), and the issue still persists. 

• ED Team

this maybe intended, I will try and find out

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

4 ore fa, BIGNEWY ha scritto:

this maybe intended, I will try and find out

thanks

That would be perfectly fine, we have plenty of combinations to use after all. Perhaps just make it explicitly non-bindable with an error message of some sort, or even add a note in the manual... I mean, something to just notify the end user so that he doesn't spend hours trying to figure out like I did 😁