[USER ASSISTANCE REQ.] Dont fire any weapon

lipe1902

Have you checked your input mappings?

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

I think is related to the ground power, sometimes i forgot to disconnect the ground power before takeoff. I think is this. I removed the DCS and installed again and comeback to the normal. I and now a due again =[. so i think a have to install again to comeback to the normal

On 1/9/2021 at 2:21 AM, lipe1902 said:

I think is related to the ground power, sometimes i forgot to disconnect the ground power before takeoff. I think is this. I removed the DCS and installed again and comeback to the normal. I and now a due again =[. so i think a have to install again to comeback to the normal

Reinstalling isn’t the answer, get yourself a copy of Chuck’s guide and start reading, you’ll soon work it out.

Note: I bet even seasoned sim pilots still forget to turn off the ground power resulting with an annoyed crew chief shouting at you, I still forgot myself - this though will in no way effect weapon release.

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [USER ASSISTANCE REQ.] Dont fire any weapon