[USER ASSISTANCE REQ.] Dont fire any weapon

Have you checked your input mappings?

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 5GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB Patriot Viper Steel RAM, GeForce GTX 2080 Ti, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

I think is related to the ground power, sometimes i forgot to disconnect the ground power before takeoff. I think is this. I removed the DCS and installed again and comeback to the normal. I and now a due again =[. so i think a have to install again to comeback to the normal

On 1/9/2021 at 2:21 AM, lipe1902 said:

I think is related to the ground power, sometimes i forgot to disconnect the ground power before takeoff. I think is this. I removed the DCS and installed again and comeback to the normal. I and now a due again =[. so i think a have to install again to comeback to the normal

Reinstalling isn’t the answer, get yourself a copy of Chuck’s guide and start reading, you’ll soon work it out.

Note: I bet even seasoned sim pilots still forget to turn off the ground power resulting with an annoyed crew chief shouting at you, I still forgot myself - this though will in no way effect weapon release.

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 5GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB Patriot Viper Steel RAM, GeForce GTX 2080 Ti, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Moving to AV8B chat as this is an isolated USER issue that the community would be happy to assist.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [USER ASSISTANCE REQ.] Dont fire any weapon