TDC cursor in EXP mode

jojo

In special option, "realistic TDC movement" (or whatever it is called in English, my installation is in French) is unchecked.

But when I'm in EXP mode, I can't move the zone the TDC unless I press and hold TDC Designate.

I thought that the purpose un-checking "realistic TCD movement" was to avoid that.

My X-55 throttle doesn't have a cursor I can press and move...

• Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...

this was reported as bug multiple times and ED always keeps marking it as correct-as-is, either repeatedly not understanding the problem or not knowing how to make it work.

dont hold your breath. 😞 i would also like to see this work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580

It's a more complex issue, since the TDC pressed/unpressed has different behaviors on the AG radar scope. To alleviate this before having a throttle with a clickable TDC, I simply used another button mapped on the throttle (that I can reach while using the TDC) or on the stick.

I would assume they might arrive at a solution for this whenever the HOTAS integration for all the added modes and formats is reworked (for example, you should be able to click the labels and use submenus like in the RWS AA mode in most if not all TDC-assignable formats, including the AG radar).