Jump to content

Nosewheel steering breaks and ground crew won't fix it.


Recommended Posts

Go full throttle while turning to tip over a little to break some more. Then you can repair. It's been like this since I got into DCS in 2016.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Go full throttle while turning to tip over a little to break some more. Then you can repair. It's been like this since I got into DCS in 2016.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
 

It's part of my landing checklist in some aircraft to pop the canopy off my airplane just to make sure the ground crew will see something to repair in case I blow a tire etc

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

Go full throttle while turning to tip over a little to break some more. Then you can repair. It's been like this since I got into DCS in 2016.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
 

The problem is you can't turn the su-25 without nosewheel steering. All you can do is go forward and ram into something, which usually just leaves you stuck in that object.

 

1 hour ago, henshao said:

It's part of my landing checklist in some aircraft to pop the canopy off my airplane just to make sure the ground crew will see something to repair in case I blow a tire etc

Unfortunately the su-25 doesn't have a canopy-only eject option. The only choice you have is to respawn or restart.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... I used to be able to turn if I turned the nose wheel before throttling. You can also try to turn off the "inner" engine. I admit I haven't tried this in a while though.
You can also try to remove all ordnance to make it lighter.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk



Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, IronChancellor said:

The problem is you can't turn the su-25 without nosewheel steering. All you can do is go forward and ram into something, which usually just leaves you stuck in that object.

 

Unfortunately the su-25 doesn't have a canopy-only eject option. The only choice you have is to respawn or restart.

 

Oh, I don't eject it, I open while flying if the jet will allow it. Not helpful from the ground I know but just throwing it in there

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...