New at DCS

Folks i am a pilot per FAA however i am now suffering from cancer and Flying is in my blood . What i am requesting that if one of you guys can allow mw some help over the phone ( i am in usa) to set up my joystick as i have trouble with setting it up. 

My number is 925 309 9327 much thankful

Malik

Hi how are you?  I'm suffering from the same thing as you and I was wondering if you have heard from anybody?  I have been looking for some help on a profile or even where to start.  But nobody here seems to want to help.  In BMS you can find help everywhere, here nobody.  Let me know if you find something.

Titanium (559-877-7366)

Edited by Titanium55
Phone#

9 minutes ago, Titanium55 said:

...  But nobody here seems to want to help.  In BMS you can find help everywhere, here nobody. 

Actually, I love to help fellow DCS players, but I'm not always able to do so because:

a) The player is on my ignore list, so I didn't even saw his request.

b) I don't know enough about the matter that is being asked about.

c) The player did not provide enough information about his issue.

d) The player has to ask for help in a polite way .. not like it is an order.

So, please, don't put all of us on the same bin ... "nobody" is a strong term.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Well Thank You Sir for answering me.  Yes (nobody) does bunch everybody so consider this an apology.  I've been looking for a profile since or a direction to where they are.  I've been trying to make my own since 2016.  I was in BMS before that.  Now 65 years old and disabled so my mine just can't seem to get the concept.  Anyways while surfing I found them in user files .  I'm going to try that..  So again Sorry for the BAD english.

Sincerely, Titanium

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Concentric Arc said:

Do you fellas use Discord?

No, but it's pretty popular among DCS community. There is official DCS/ED channel:

https://discord.com/channels/542985647502393346/543013214485610520

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

10 hours ago, draconus said:

No, but it's pretty popular among DCS community. There is official DCS/ED channel:

https://discord.com/channels/542985647502393346/543013214485610520

Yeah, copy that was referring too the first 2 gentleman Malik and Titanium55 . Who left their phone numbers on the Net. I should have been more clear I guess. Anyways, to the first 2 fellas do you have Discord downloaded and running? If so even though I am new myself I might be able to help you fellas out at the same time, in a discord channel. Discord is nice because I can stream my screen, so you can SEE exactly what I am talking about and vice versa. Its a great free tool and easy to use. Not to mention being able to talk back and forth, without exchanging phone numbers.

Edited by Concentric Arc

Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte X570 Master MB, Gigabyte RTX2080S, G.Skill Trident Z 32GB 3600Mhz, Corsair MP600 2TB M.2, Corsair MP510 1Tb M.2, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X case.