TAKT doesn't output 900000 when holding Button for M waypoints

Machalot

Page 197 of the Viggen manual says TAKT/OUT mode will display 900000 when a waypoint button is pressed and that waypoint is an M point.  I don't see this behavior.  For me, TAKT/OUT does essentially nothing, always displaying 000000 no matter what buttons I press.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, Machalot said:

Page 197 of the Viggen manual says TAKT/OUT mode will display 900000 when a waypoint button is pressed and that waypoint is an M point.  I don't see this behavior.  For me, TAKT/OUT does essentially nothing, always displaying 000000 no matter what buttons I press.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Trigger Safety Bracket  maybe

I thought about another situation where the current coordinates are blocked by pressing the safety bracket.

Yesterday, when I flew and set the M point, then in the TAKT mode after clicking on the waypoint, zeros were really shown. I'll try check tonight.

image.png

Edited by alex.boiarintsev