NEW Charles de Gaulle 2022 Version 003 for 2.7.14 by Cuesta brothers industrie

DOWNLOAD https://www.mediafire.com/file/w1i843990hpmkeg/CHARLES_DE_GAULLE_2.7.10.7z/file

UPDATE OF THE CHARLES DE GAULLE MOD WHICH GOES TO VERSION 003 2.7.1 AND WHICH ADDRESSES THE ZOOM PROBLEM AND WHICH ADDS TO THE ANIMATION OF THE THREE NEW RADARS
AND MARKER LIGHTS OF THE STARTING POSITION OF THE CATAPULTS.             (Delete the old version)

Update of the CDG now the AIs are catapulted but only the AI, Super Etendard have been removed and we have added the deck lights

for better alignment on landing.

MIS A JOUR DU MOD CHARLES DE GAULLE QUI PASSE EN VERSION 003 2.7.14 ET QUI REGLE LE PROBLEME DE ZOOM ET QUI RAJOUTE L'ANIMATION DES TROIS NOUVEAUX RADARS
ET DES LUMIERES DE REPERE DE LA POSITION DE DEPART DES CATAPULTES.

Actualisation du CDG maintenant les IA sont catapultés mais seulement les IA, les Super Etendard ont été supprimé et on a rajouté les lumières de pont

pour un meilleur alignement à l'appontage.:drinks_cheers:

Screen_210107_082900.jpg

cdg.jpgScreen_210107_082118.jpg

Edited by Patrick56
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

bonjour,merci pour la MAJ,malheureusement cela ne fonctionne pas.la première ia ce positionne dans l'alignement de la tour la ou sont parqué les rafales,le catapultage se met en route🤣 l'ia est catapulté et se fige en bout de pont.pour l'autre ia elle s'aligne bien sur la catapulte ,est catapulté et reste également figé en bout de pont.utilisant le mod supercarrier je pensais qu'il s'agissait d'un conflit.j'ai désactivé le mod supercarrier et rééssayer et mêmes chose lol.en IA j'utilise le rafale M air/air.

Edited by Seyv
  • Thanks 1

HI ALL,

According to the screenshots, you are using the old CDG Mod which is no longer up to date, because the new mod no longer has SEM on the deck. He is up to date and can catapult

the FA-18 and the F-14 as a player; For the Rafale, only the AIs are catapulted. Please do not report bugs from old mods.

Aux vues des screenshots, vous utilisez l'ancien Mod CDG qui n'est plus a jour, car le nouveau mod n'a plus de SEM sur le pont. IL est a jour et peux catapulter 

le FA-18 et le F-14 en joueur; Pour le Rafale seul les IA sont catapulté. Merci de ne pas remonter les bugs des anciens mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

The old version has been completely deleted. Now the new version is used. There is no problem for AI aircraft to eject directly from the runway of the aircraft carrier, and there is no problem for landing movement. The problem is that the AI aircraft can not move from the apron position to the runway ejection position accurately.

1.png

2.png

4.png

3.png

Edited by cao990

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was recently busy with my night trap qualification on the Clemenceau, flying the SEM. 😋

So, I missed the launch of the new Charles de Gaulle carrier, sorry.

Excellent Mod, thanks for the new lighting and details.  👏

Superb !

You shoot faster than your own shade !...

Double refueling ops below...

Merci beaucoup les Cuesta Bros, vous tirez plus vite que votre ombre, j'ai du mal à suivre !  😀

Merci pour les feux et la rampe lumineuse et tous les détails.

Excellent travail. 👏

Screen_210214s3.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, toan said:

Hi,

I was recently busy with my night trap qualification on the Clemenceau, flying the SEM. 😋

So, I missed the launch of the new Charles de Gaulle carrier, sorry.

Excellent Mod, thanks for the new lighting and details.  👏

Superb !

You shoot faster than your own shade !...

Double refueling ops below...

Merci beaucoup les Cuesta Bros, vous tirez plus vite que votre ombre, j'ai du mal à suivre !  😀

Merci pour les feux et la rampe lumineuse et tous les détails.

Excellent travail. 👏

Screen_210214s3.jpg

Hello,

Superb update !!!!
how to have DURANCE?

On 2/28/2021 at 10:47 AM, sushy73 said:

There's an empty version with E-2 only available 

It would be nice to have a completely empty deck, i.e. no deck vehicles either, plus the elevator in the raised position.
Instead, having those vehicles available as statics that we can place anywhere we want (or put them into an auto placement script like in Redkite's supercarrier templates) would be far more useful.

Also, I noticed that the SM-2 missiles that the ship launch will blow up only a couple seconds after their launch. I found that this can be fixed, and the missile will guide all the way to target, if the "seasparrow tr" radar is replaced by the "Patriot str" radar. It seems the SM-2s blow up as soon as they expect to get handed off to the tracking radar, and the Sea Sparrow radar can't provide the proper tracking information to the missile.

Edited by Xeno426
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 11:11 PM, cao990 said:

AI aircraft will make mistakes when it moves from the aircraft carrier stand to the runway ejection position.

That's due to a lack of a custom RunwaysAndRoutes lua file, which tells the mod where the runway locations are, the routes to the launch positions, etc. Without them, aircraft run on some default path.
I've seen aircraft like the Harrier land in space on the Clemenceu due to the same lack of those routes.
Maybe talk to this guy? He made some custom routes for the supercarriers, so he probably knows how that file works.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Does anyone know how to design these correct routes and runways on the carrier deck, without fiddling with time-consuming and error-prone blind testing of approximate locations ? 🤔

Is there any tool around for this ?

Thanks for your help.

Fly low...

If it's you're own model you can take the coordinates in your 3d program. by using helpers as waypoints.

Or

in the ME place planes in the spawn spots and place cargo boxes as waypoints (making sure they are linked to the ship) save then open the mission in a text editor and take the positions from there.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• Patrick56 changed the title to NEW Charles de Gaulle 2021 Version 003 for 2.7.1 by Cuesta brothers industrie