Installing user created campaigns

I have a question, when I install a user created Campaign, where exactly is it supposed to go? If I put in the /user/%^*&/saved games etc.. it only shows' up as individual missions, in the generic created missions folder. they are not together as a campaign associated with the appropriate aircraft like the official ones. I even attempted to put them in the "Core mod/campaigns  " directory with the main game file. not exactly sure if its a problem with the campaigns them selves or where I'm putting them.

Place them at this path:

\Users\your-user\Saved Games\DCS or DCS.OpenBeta\Missions\Campaigns\en\

Each Campaign on its own sub-folder.

They will not appear associated to an aircraft, instead they show up at "My Campaigns", like this:

7tTeaMQ.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have a question, when I install a user created Campaign, where exactly is it supposed to go? If I put in the /user/%^*&/saved games etc.. it only shows' up as individual missions, in the generic created missions folder. they are not together as a campaign associated with the appropriate aircraft like the official ones. I even attempted to put them in the "Core mod/campaigns  " directory with the main game file. not exactly sure if its a problem with the campaigns them selves or where I'm putting them.
Do as Rudel says, or put them in mods aircraft instead of core mods, but they will be erased at every update.
Cheers

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 1/7/2021 at 1:30 AM, Rudel_chw said:

Place them at this path:

\Users\your-user\Saved Games\DCS or DCS.OpenBeta\Missions\Campaigns\en\

Each Campaign on its own sub-folder.

Thank you for posting this - and plus your idea about renaming the file (in another of your posts) "What I do for the User Campaigns that I  have, is edit their names, so that all the Campaigns of a certain aircraft end up grouped together" is great. https://forum.dcs.world/topic/292585-authorization-failed-user-downloaded-campaigns/?do=findComment&comment=4887706. Most appreciated.

• Like 1

MSI Z690 EDGE | i5 12600K | RTX 3070 TUF OC 8GB | Kingston Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MHz CL16 | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 |SilverStone 1000W Strider 80+ Platinum PSU | LG 34GN850 UWQHD 160Hz G-Sync HDR IPS 34in Monitor | Antlion Audio ModMic Uni-Directional Microphone with Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones | Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer | Virpil T-50CM3 Throttle | DELANCLiP head tracking | Gunfighter Mk.III MCE Ultimate | Crosswind Pedals | W10