Taurus Radar Range Axis Setup

CrashEd

Had my WW Taurus about month or so now, but I still currently don't have the radar range axis setup how I would like it. 

Set up as an analogue axis it works great in AA radar mode (I'm talking specifically for the F/A-18, but I'm guessing the same applies to most a/c), however whilst in AG mode through the TGP, the zoom defaults to midway due to it being spring-loaded/return to centre.

I currently have it setup in basic switch mode, which works well in both scenarios, but the travel in this mode is huge and it just seems like a real waste of an axis to me! It would be better without the return to centre as per the two analogue axis on the Take-Off panel...

Is there a better way of setting this up? Can it be recalibrated some how or am i missing a setting in DCS? Any ideas would be appreciated!

Yep, Jump into Simappro and change the switch to 'Switch Mode' you then have to assign the range switch to the digital input, not the analogue axis

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

1 hour ago, MustangSally said:

Yep, Jump into Simappro and change the switch to 'Switch Mode' you then have to assign the range switch to the digital input, not the analogue axis

Yeah, I’ve tried that.

I currently have it setup in basic switch mode, which works well in both scenarios, but the travel in this mode is huge and it just seems like a real waste of an axis to me!

Just seems a waste as an analogue axis would be better (as per the real deal afaik).