[FIXED] Campaign 07 Briefings in Chinese

lemoen

• uboats changed the title to [WIP] Campaign 07 Briefings in Chinese
  • uboats changed the title to [FIXED] Campaign 07 Briefings in Chinese
18 hours ago, lemoen said:

Thank you so much! Mission 09 is the same.

omg ... iirc, it was done.

fixed

check attached file

JF17_C09.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Thanks uboats. I tried the mission again. I think there's something missing in the briefing or otherwise in the comms text. There's a point where you are told to check the coordinates of the target and you are told to use the COO and TP mode of the 802AK. The target is pre-programmed but there's no TP (waypoint 30) and you are told to set it all up before entering the valley. I think the turning point information should be programmed while still on the ground or maybe en-route to the valley, when one is still above the clouds.

9分钟前,lemoen说:

Thanks uboats. I tried the mission again. I think there's something missing in the briefing or otherwise in the comms text. There's a point where you are told to check the coordinates of the target and you are told to use the COO and TP mode of the 802AK. The target is pre-programmed but there's no TP (waypoint 30) and you are told to set it all up before entering the valley. I think the turning point information should be programmed while still on the ground or maybe en-route to the valley, when one is still above the clouds.

I will check this problem later.

• Like 2