Rearming/refueling pull-down menu causes heavy stutters

sirrah

Not sure in what bug-section to put this. Also I'm sure I've already seen this reported a few months ago, I just can't find that bug report thread anywhere..

When in the reaming/refueling menu (ingame), clicking the loadout selection causes the pull-down menu to stutter heavily.

This issue was introduced a few updates ago and directly reported by the community (in a thread I can't find now..)

Is this issue still on ED's radar?

(it's quite annoying)

• Tested in Hornet and Viper in all maps (but probably the issue isn't module related)
  • Running latest OB
  • System specs in signature

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 3 weeks later...

Just came back and installed on a fresh Win10 (2004 20H1) with Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.11.2 - PC2 specs described in the signature below.

I happen to be one of those with really bad FPS drops which are thankfully momentary, but because it happens on every single time a submenu is show, it's basically spam and it stutters continously.

I made a video about it here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gls3UTezsbgA

TlGODkI.png

EDIT: The video works now.

I've read the old reports which I wasn't aware of until now, so it looks like it's not just the menu lag, it may not be the menu's lagging at all, it's the fps that drops heavily which affects everything else ofcourse, and the menus themselfs, it may be a combination of both, but the result is that it's hard to navigate, I keep missing mouse clicks.

EDIT: Looks like all of these performance monitoring and diagnostic software tripped Destiny 2 anti-cheat protection, forgot to turn it off, I have been banned 😞 (trying to appeal)

So yeah, be careful people with this stuff because various highly competitive games are very strict when it comes to cheaters, and by the technical nature it also affects such tools. I also think that Process Hacker might have had something to do with it because of it's name alone, tho it is more advanced and perhaps does have some kind of capability to do something someone could abuse such games with.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46101

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria