Mission editor: x: cockpit argument in range

Hi,

I'm designing a custom mission and I need certain audio files to be heard only when the player's radio is tuned to UHF channel 1 (251 MHz).

I checked training mission 2.2 and found the following :

TRIGGER CONDITION ACTIONS
Autorizacion de despegue, NO  EVENT X: Cockpit argument in range (14,0.5, 0.5,"") MESSAGE TO ALL (Select frequenc, 100, false, 0)

ARGUMENT: 14

MIN: 0.5

MAX: 0.5

TEXT: Select frequency 134.000 MHz

Interphone control unit: VHF 

We are already cleared for take off.

I have a hard time relating the parameters of ARGUMENT 14 with VHF frequency 134 MHz and inferring what values I should input to make UHF 251 MHz a condition.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,

Argument 14 is for flaps, that is, previous event that triggers the message to select frequency.

To make UHF 251 MHz a condition you can use arguments 226, 227 and 228. You may take a look at IFR 2.1 training mission, in particular, trigger #10 ("CANAL2").

For VHF radio you may use arguments 415 to 418, as set in trigger "ATC VHF" of that same mission.

To test the arguments you may use ModelViewer2.exe located in bin folder inside DCS main directory.

• Like 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Thank you for your very helpful advice. I didn't know about ModelViewer2. It is a great tool!

As a side note, I found out for the CC that the U/V knob argument # is 404.

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,