Clear All Controllers

RogueSqdn

When you have 12 controllers connected and own all modules, it's very very tedious to clear all the settings for every controller and every module.

Can we look at getting a button in the config screen to clear every controller (individually for each module)?  That way, we can start from scratch, and if we want to restore a controller to default settings, we still have that option.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

I do that by deleting the Config/Input folder of the aircraft/controller that I want to clear:

xiUVmno.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

If you just delete the folder it’ll still read the defaults from the install folder, will it not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

5 minutes ago, RogueSqdn said:

If you just delete the folder it’ll still read the defaults from the install folder, will it not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, correct, the Config-Input contains just your own keybindings ... seems I misunderstood what you wanted to achieve 😞

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Here is just the opposite...I think. I accidentally deleted ALL the key binds, including the mouse, and I didn't mean too, I only meant to do them on one category on one aircraft, but it deleted them on all saved profiles on all aircraft. 

How do I get them back? I have already clicked on the "Reset category to default" but that doesn't work completely. I can't use the mouse to look around outside the aircraft when I use the F2 button. I don't know enough about the game yet to know where to get all the files to refill the files, I'm getting to the point of deleting the entire setup and redownloading a clean new world setup.

5 hours ago, Wolf 37 said:

Here is just the opposite...I think. I accidentally deleted ALL the key binds, including the mouse, and I didn't mean too, I only meant to do them on one category on one aircraft, but it deleted them on all saved profiles on all aircraft. 

How do I get them back? I have already clicked on the "Reset category to default" but that doesn't work completely. I can't use the mouse to look around outside the aircraft when I use the F2 button. I don't know enough about the game yet to know where to get all the files to refill the files, I'm getting to the point of deleting the entire setup and redownloading a clean new world setup.

your keybind edits are stored at /saved games/dcs/config/input/ ... go there and delete the folder corresponding to one of your aircrafts. This will leave you with just the default keybinds (which you cant erase, since they are at /program files/ )