vor 15 Stunden schrieb Sternzy:

Are you sure it is bound correctly and that your TMS Right bind has nothing else bound to it? You could try TMS Right to HUD scan in ACM mode or TMS Right to engage area track with TGP as SOI to verify other functions are working as intended.

*edit*

What I would try is deleting the TMS Right bind and then going back to the"all keybinds" or whatever in the dropdown. Then hit what was the TMS Right bind and see if anything highlights as being bound to it.

Very unlikely, but one other thing to check is that you aren't setting up your keybinds under the top far left drop down for "F-16C_50_easy". You want to be binding under "F-16C Sim"

No, I never bothered with Easy since I came from "that other sim" and I can confirm that the TMS works in other modes. TMS is a Dx mapping. It locks the first contact, then stops until you break lock with TMS down. Does it work for anyone of you in Open Beta? I think it's just buggy currently. 

On 1/17/2021 at 1:00 AM, TobiasA said:

Well, I did but I can't cycle targets with TMS right in TWS even with a newly created mission. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Yea TWS is pretty hit and miss at the moment. Just getting back into the Viper this week after a long break (am used to that 'other' sim, so the 'simplified' DCS Viper was annoying me).

I tried a Viper free fly instant action mission on Syria and there are 4 Vipers flying wide formation up to the Nth, and approaching them from behind I could TWS cycle 3 of the 4, but it refused to cycle to the fourth aircraft for some reason. You also need to give it a fair bit of time to build the TWS picture, then yea just TMS right to swap all tgts to system, then you can 'mostly' cycle through them. But sometimes TWS just doesn't work properly at all - usually when you have multiple bandits inbound and you are faffing trying to get TWS to work properly and end up in a dogfight. End of the day RL radars aren't perfect either, and if it isn't working you need to make the decision to move to something else.

What I miss most is the TTS and especially the Spotlight mode - but I guess they are coming in due course. CRUS ICP would be handy too...

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1/20/2021 at 12:27 PM, Hummingbird said:

I'm still waiting for the FM updates, they're sadly very slow to roll those out.

Have you gone in and tested it after the last 1-2 updates? I swear it feels snappier now but it might just be wishful thinking. Also I personally cannot thank you enough for putting in all that work getting the FM looked at. 🤙 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:09 PM, Jmontezuma said:

Have you gone in and tested it after the last 1-2 updates? I swear it feels snappier now but it might just be wishful thinking. Also I personally cannot thank you enough for putting in all that work getting the FM looked at. 🤙 

Tested it one update ago, and experienced no changes to performance, and none are listed for the last one. So I think nothing has changed and it's still underperforming in STR & ITR at certain speed ranges. Hoping the FM gets more love this year.

No worries, it's sort of my hobby, although it's one I'd gladly trade for all the aircraft behaving as they should, as I could then start focusing on just BFM'ing 😄

Edited by Hummingbird