So I can remember what I'm doing when I jump between planes, especially with the A-10, I made a bunch of illustrated quick reference guides for HOTAS commands for the modules I own. I figured I'd share them in case others can find some use for them as well. 

You can download them all here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314231/

While I was at it, I also uploaded my kneeboard checklists for people too: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314229/

Apologies if you see this post in multiple places.

A-10C2 HOTAS.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Thank you, I will try this out!

But, for noobs like me, where would I place the file? 

Caldera

DCS World:   P-51D A-10C ii  F/A-18C  Combined Arms

Caucasus   Persian Gulf   Normandy   Nevada

System:        I7-10700F  16GB  RTX-2060  1TB SSD Windows 10  TrackIR 5  Cougar MFD's

HOTAS:         x56 (Virpil ordered)

If you follow the link for download, there are installation instructions, though it's pretty simple: Create a "Kneeboard" folder in your {User}\Saved Games\DCS folder, from there you can create specific subfolders for different planes, though you need to name them exactly right.

If you download from the User Files link I did all the folder creation for you already, and it'll include files for more than one plane too 😀

Bunny,

"If you download from the User Files link I did all the folder creation for you already, and it'll include files for more than one plane too?"

Sometimes it is hard to comprehend how big of an idiot that I can myself feel like.  I can't find the/which User Files that you are referring to.

Thank you for your patience.

Caldera

DCS World:   P-51D A-10C ii  F/A-18C  Combined Arms

Caucasus   Persian Gulf   Normandy   Nevada

System:        I7-10700F  16GB  RTX-2060  1TB SSD Windows 10  TrackIR 5  Cougar MFD's

HOTAS:         x56 (Virpil ordered)