[FIXED] Very slow throttle response

terminator345

Not sure if this is the right section, feel free to move if it isn't.

I don't use a throttle for DCS and I control the in game throttle with buttons. I noticed with the JF17, using buttons the throttle is VERY slow to ramp up and down, until you get to the afterburner detent, where afterwards it ramps at a good speed. Sometimes it takes almost 9 seconds to go from 0-100% throttle and vice versa. I don't think this is very ideal when with all the other planes, the throttle ramps up and down much faster.

Is this treated as an issue? Thanks.

for keyboard throttle, now it controls arg directly and then converts to thrust (because there's a gap between MIL and AB min).

since arg is not linear between IDLE and MIL, so you will see quite slow movement.

i think this will give more accurate keyboard thrust control.

anyway, i will try to test: control thrust directly and then convert to arg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] Very slow throttle response
2 hours ago, terminator345 said:

Thanks for the explanation. So will there be any changes to this? ATM I find the throttle too slow and I'd prefer to have a quick, linear ramp response like the other planes.

uboats said he will test your aproach to control the throttle, after that he said done and your thread was marked fixed. So Deka will send the code change to ED and ED will release this change in one of the next patches, so expect that you can control the throttle like you prefer in the future. 🙂👍

• Like 1

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings