Hello,

since the last i play the F-18 I noticed that the jdam's show a strange flight behavior. 

After I dropped 4 Jdam's in too mode, only 2 arrived at the target and 2 missed their target. Same behavior in the mp and sp.

the trk file is included and no mod's were used. Take a look at it

F-18 Jdam bug.trk

Yeah, I'm having problems with JDAM either, but I'm on my own bug hunt, so I didn't reported yet.

One thing is JDAMs oftem miss their targets, but also something strange happens with map coords. I noticed it on online servers, no ME - I'm writing down my target coords and after 5-10 mins coords on map are shifted and my wrot down coords point at other target. Sometimes few hundreds feet, once even 5 miles.

Having watched you track, you did not wait for full alignment of the bombs - you launched at 06/07 Marginal alignment. It is always best to wait until the weapons are fully aligned. Thanks

No offense but whenever something does not works as supposed, check ten times if you did everything right. There are bugs for sure, but most times it is an error by the operator rather than a bug. 

Whenever that happens to me, the first thing I do is to ask myself "What did I do wrong?"