Hosting & server list H E L P !!!

snake11

I have a problem with multiplayer, I only see a very limited list of servers, no more than 100 and sometimes they change randomly, I connect through IP but I get the message server offline and after a thousand attempts I can enter  Also, I can't host my own missions, I've already configured the ports and configured everything, well at least that's what I think and I haven't been able to solve it. I have de latest version of open beta 

• 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue. Latest Beta updates. No filters clicked in the server window. Just seeing a couple of dozen, that I can join, but not the entire list. When I try direct IP it says server IP when I know friends are on that server concurrently.  Thanks for any help!

6 hours ago, Buckaroo13 said:

I'm having the same issue. Latest Beta updates. No filters clicked in the server window. Just seeing a couple of dozen, that I can join, but not the entire list. When I try direct IP it says server IP when I know friends are on that server concurrently.  Thanks for any help!

Make sure you are running the 2.7.0.5118 (2020.04.26)

There is a change in the netcode that makes this version not compatible with the initial 2.7 open beta release.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!